Thursday, October 9, 2008

TAG...Your It!

I am.......BLESSED with three beautiful children to share life with, a loving extended family, great friends to laugh with and a Heavenly Father who forgives my short comings.
I want.... less worries and more money.
I wish....I could travel more.
I hear....brunch at Little America is really good!
I search....for things I lost yesterday.
I wonder.....where I will be in ten years.
I always... say I love you to my children, at least once a day.
I am not.... mean spirited, good at spelling or unhappy.
I sing.....quietly because I can't carry a tune.
I never.....underestimate life.
I rarely......am spiteful, competitive or wrong..... okay sometimes I'm competitive.
I cry......when I need to but not often enough.
I am not always....patient.
I lose....my temper with my children more than I should.
I'm confused....seldom in thought... often in speech.
I need....to give myself a break, sit back, and enjoy the journey.
I should......serve others more.
I TAG.....You if your reading this.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! Now this week's goal is to add a post about the kids and school, then you need to add the Braxton's we discussed. I expect you will have time sometime in the next couple of days. I know you will exceed my expectations!

Cash Family said...

I'm so excited to see your blog!! It's so cute! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I love it! I sure do miss you ladies. Hope you're doing well.